Mission Oriented Business Integration Services (MOBIS)
Improvement has become the watchword in government—improvement in performance, quality, timeliness, efficiency, and cost. Accountability to customers is essential, and change is continuous, affecting the entire organization and everyone in it. We offer products and services in the following subject areas covered in the GSA MOBIS Federal Supply Schedule.
SIN-874-7RC Program Integration & Project Management Services
Project and program management services to assist agencies in managing their mission-oriented business projects or programs and achieving mission performance goals. Services covered by this SIN include:
- All phases of program or project management, from planning to closeout
- Operational/administrative business support services in order to carry out program objectives
- Section 833 of the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act for fiscal year 2007 (Public Law 109-364) amended 40 U.S.C. 502 to authorize the Administrator of General Services to provide for the use of Federal Supply Schedules by state and local governments for the purchase of products and services to be used in advance of a major disaster declared by the president, as well as in the aftermath of an emergency event (such as a major disaster, terrorism, or a nuclear, biological, chemical, or radiological attack) to facilitate recovery. State and local government entities are responsible for ensuring that the products or services purchased are to be used to facilitate recovery.
The following SINs include Recovery Purchasing: 874-1RC, 874-5RC, 874-6RC, and 874-7RC.
- Navy PEO EIS Acquisition Support
- Navy MPTE CIO Support
- SPAWARLANT-NOLA Shared Services Support (Financials)
- BUPERS Human Capital Advisory Services
- Naval Aviation Enterprise Manpower Analysis
- Facility Top Secret Clearance
- DCAA Approved Accounting System
- Will Accept Credit Cards
- Woman-Owned 8(a) Certified
- Woman-Owned 8(m) Certified
- SBA Certified Small Disadvantaged Business
- Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB)
For more information, please contact:
Dwayne Green, CISSP
VP of Business Development and Technology
WHO WE SUPPORT
At H2, we've had the opportunity and pleasure to work with many great organizations.